The Law Office of Timothy Brown is a full-service law firm committed to providing high-quality legal representation to all of its clients. With offices in Crystal Lake and Elgin, Illinois, our areas of concentration include Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, DUI Defense, Traffic, Small Business Law, Family Law, Personal Injury, and Civil Litigation. We do whatever it takes, within the confines of the law, to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients.
If you are in need of legal representation, contact us now for a free consultation. When you call, you will speak with an attorney instantly, or will receive a call back, promptly. If you prefer, you can send a message using the “Contact Us” feature located to the left, or you can send a case evaluation request by clicking on the “Case Evaluation” button.
We proudly serve McHenry County, including Crystal Lake, Lake in the Hills, Algonquin, Mc Henry, Woodstock, Cary, and Huntley. We also represent clients in Kane County, including Elgin, Carpentersville, Saint Charles, Geneva. We also represent clients in Cook County, and Dekalb County. We have offices in Crystal Lake and Elgin, Illinois.
- During our initial meeting, we will discuss your best options for resolving your legal issues, answer all of your questions, and explain the law to you in a clear and understandable way.
- When the representation commences, we will immediately begin working on your case.
- If your case is transactional in nature, we will prepare the necessary paperwork in a timely fashion, paying attention to detail to insure that the job is done right.
- If you need to file a lawsuit or are the defendant in a civil or criminal matter, we will aggressively prosecute or defend your interest. In many cases, excellent results can be achieved through negotiation.
- If your case cannot be resolved by negotiation or other means, we will take your case to hearing or trial. As a trial attorney with significant courtroom experience throughout the state of Illinois, Timothy Brown will aggressively assert or defend your rights in court.
We accommodate our clients’ financial needs by offering flexible payment plans. Many good people in dire need of representation are turned away by some law firms because they cannot pay a large fee in advance. Elgin Lawyer Timothy Brown will work with you to come up with a payment plan that you can afford.
OUR CONCENTRATION AREAS
If you are experiencing overwhelming financial hardship, we can help you. In these tough economic times, many well-intentioned people are unable to meet their financial obligations. The Bankruptcy laws are designed to provide relief to these individuals. Individuals who meet the Bankruptcy law’s eligibility requirements can often eliminate most or all of their debt. If Bankruptcy is appropriate for you, Crystal Lake Bankruptcy Attorney and Elgin Bankruptcy Attorney Timothy Brown will help you get the relief you need.
Criminal Law and DUI
If you or a loved one have been charged with a Criminal offense, we can help. As an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney and former Assistant State’s Attorney in the State of Illinois, Timothy Brown has what it takes to provide tough, aggressive and effective representation. Crystal Lake Criminal Defense Attorney and Elgin Criminal Defense Attorney Timothy Brown has personally handled over 1,000 criminal cases. When there is so much at stake, you need an experienced attorney on your side who will fight for you.
Divorce and Family Law
If you need assistance with a Divorce or some other Family Law matter, we can help. We are experienced in handling Divorce cases and other Family Law cases, such as actions to establish or modify orders for Paternity, Visitation and Child Support. In handling your Divorce or other Family Law matter, Crystal Lake Family Law Attorney Timothy Brown we will provide effective representation at a reasonable price.
If you have been injured at work or due to someone’s negligent conduct, we can help you obtain compensation for your injuries. If your injury is recent, you should not delay in obtaining legal counsel. When dealing with insurance companies, there are many traps for the unwary. By obtaining assistance immediately, you will learn how to avoid these traps, which will put you in a better position to recover the compensation that you deserve.
WE WANT TO HELP YOU
We sincerely care about our clients. We will do whatever it takes, within the confines of the law, to obtain a favorable outcome in your case. Call or Click now for a free consultation.