Steps Involved with a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Debt relief can be obtained through Chapter 7 bankruptcy by a simple process. The goal of completing this process is to obtain a Fresh Start.
Here are the basic steps involved in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
- get your free Chapter 7 case evaluation to see if you qualify
- submit the requested documents and records
- complete the court approved credit counseling
- come in to review and sign your completed bankruptcy forms
- have the necessary forms filed with the bankruptcy court
- attend the meeting of the creditors with your attorney
- complete a debtor education class
- wait for the court to approve your bankruptcy discharge
Contact us here or call our firm today at (815) 788-9511 for a free consultation.